Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     

Degree-Seeking Students (F-1)

If you have questions about maintaining your F-1 immigration status, please contact the TCNJ Center for Global Engagement. Our advisors are here to answer all of your questions on maintaining status.

In order for you to stay temporarily in the U.S. as a lawful F-1 student, you must comply with specific regulations of Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which are listed below. (This is not an exhaustive list.) This is referred to as “maintaining status” or “being in status”.


Please follow these links for more information to help you maintain your F-1 status in the USA: