The College of New Jersey Logo

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     Three Bar Menu

Requesting a Program Extension

Requesting Program Extension

  • J-1 visitor must have been maintaining status
  • Students from partner universities will need to request the extension from their home institution as well
  • Student Interns or other invited scholars will need to request an updated invitation letter from their sponsoring faculty/department.
  • Submit updated financial documentation
  • Email all documents to at least 1 month prior to the end of your current J-1 status.