- Apply using the Common Application
- Remember to submit all requirements on the TCNJ Admissions website
- Complete I20Guide18-19
- Contains all the necessary documentation in order to request your form I-20. You can submit documents electronically to email@example.com. We will not be able to issue you an I-20 until we and you have been notified of your admission decision by the Office of International Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TCNJ offers two types of admission to international students:
- Full admission to the College
- Conditional admission: student must complete the Institute for English as a Second Language and American Studies (ESLAS) program.
Please send all paper documents to:
Office of Admissions
The College of New Jersey
Paul Loser Hall, Room 228
2000 Pennington Road
Ewing, NJ 08628