- Apply using the Common Application
- Remember to submit all requirements on the TCNJ Admissions website
- Complete F-1 Admissions Supplement
- Contains all the necessary documentation in order to request your form I-20.
- TCNJ offers two types of admission to international students:
- Full admission to the College
- Conditional admission: student must complete the Institute for English as a Second Language and American Studies (ESLAS) program.
Financial Verification for faster Issuance of the Form I-20:
TCNJ uses the free FundsV electronic verification service to determine if students have sufficient funds to cover their living expenses in the U.S. This is the fastest way for financial verification and issuance of the I-20. Students and their parents may submit financial affidavits and statement information securely from their banking institutions at home, allowing our office to access this information and issue the I-20 to support the student’s visa application. Please feel free to submit any questions to email@example.com.
Please send all paper documents to:
Office of Admissions
The College of New Jersey
Paul Loser Hall, Room 228
2000 Pennington Road
Ewing, NJ 08628